My girlfriend says that men have needs, and if men aren't satisfied, they will cheat. Is it true?

320

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure my husband won't cheat on me because I'm gonna ride/suck his dick like a good loving caring wifey.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your girlfriend has a very low opinion of men, perhaps based upon some bad experiences. Does she think that women are immune from temptation?

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone had needs, but saying you cheated because your needs weren't met is a cop-out. You could do the actually hard work of talking with your partner and discussing how to get your needs met or of realizing that your partner can't meet your needs and respectfully leaving. Either of those is better than the piss poor excuse of "I cheated because we have a bad relationship". You can't always make the relationship good, but you can always decide to just not cheat.

• Nah... Not all men. Some men.

What Guys Said 19

• it is true for most guys but i have found that if i keep my needs simple like i am in general there shouldn't be anything out side the girl i want. there maybe be some times i want to try something out of the norm but i would talk too the girl just to get her view point so i won't complicate things beyond what i can handle.

• If my needs are not being met then I'll simply leave the relationship. What's the point in staying if you are dissatisfied? I rather enjoy my youth.

• Not really. Of course, everyone has needs to an extent, but it doesn't mean they'll cheat. In some cases, sure, other cases, no. Guys can have lots of sex and still cheat. It's not purely down to sex drive, it comes down to how you handle yourself.

• For the most part. If one isn't satisfied they will look elsewhere because as you can see, we aren't short of people in this world

• A stand-up guy will not cheat. He will be honest, and end the relationship due to sexual incompatibility.

• Not all men like me but some can be

• Hell no. That's just fucked up lol. if men don't get satisfied with they needs, they cheat. that's like saying if a guy has a small dick, will the girl cheat on him with someone else?

• I think she's referring to women.

• She's a twit.

• Not all men are the same just like not all women are the same. What she said is true thou but for men and women both in general. It's in the Bible that a wife should summit to her husband as a husband to his wife. That's why cheating is one of the 3 reason God allows divorce...

• For the most part it is true, then again it isn't. Communication is key here, if a man is not satisfied chances are he is not satisfying his woman either. Women also like to climax and feel good, they too enjoy sex as much as men do. Men should focus more on satisfying his woman before going out looking for another woman to equally leave her unsatisfied.

• No, I'll leave

• Yes!!

• It is.

• That's the risk you take if you neglect your mate

• Depends on the needs as not all men are the same.

• In a marriage, often.

Dating the vast majority will just leave.

• No. If the man has any pride and self-esteem, and he hasn't been entrapped in a marriage contract (which you haven't yet been), then he won't cheat. He'll simply break up with the unsatisfying girlfriend who doesn't care about any of his needs, and leave her for a new girlfriend who will instead.

• No. We'll just watch porn.