Should I keep responding?

I always reply to every snapchat that I receive from friends. I have recently been talking to a guy that I met through work and respond to all of the snapchats that he sends me and he always seems to ignore some of my responses. Should I just stop responding or just stick to what I've always done?

This has happened in the past where he has ignored my messages for a little but, stopped sending me messages then continuing to send me stuff a couple days later.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on how important he is

• He is important to me, but I don't want to come off as desperate or needy. This has happened in the past where he has ignored my messages for a little but, stopped sending me messages then continuing to send me stuff a couple days later.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should stop responding. This guy is ignoring your response so to it seems like he's uninterested.