Girls, would you ever date someone shorter than you?

Guys, go click on the one you think girls will choose. ladies, y'all choose. I'm just curious. lmao. be honest ladies. who cares about AL that moral shit, just choose which one you actually think. it goes anonymous lmao.

• I'm okay with shorter guys
    31%(15)25%(16)Vote7%(1)
  • I prefer shorter guys
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Minimum is the same height as me, no shorter
    29%(14)25%(16)Vote13%(2)
  • has to be taller than me
    29%(14)28%(18)Vote27%(4)
  • has to be 4 inches or more taller than me
    8%(4)9%(6)Vote13%(2)
  • Has to be around a foot taller than me
    2%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • I'm a guy and I don't feel like choosing what I think girls Wil choose, let me see the results.
    1%(1)11%(7)Vote40%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, generally I would prefer someone taller but if they have a great personality and I really like them then why should something they can't control keep my from dating them? I am 5'9, so I am as tall as guys my age, so it will be more common for me to date a guy a little shorter than me.

• 13 and 5'9? are you sur eyou measured right? I'm 5'9 myself and guys my age are usually not as tall as me. and I'm 15.

• I always get annoyed by them but just remember height is only a number, and doesn't change who you are. what you see is the real height and the real them

• Thanks dude that's really nice! Have a good day, gracias.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm curious to hear this from taller than average girls. Girls that are taller than the average guy or as tall even. Like 5'9 to 5'10". I know a girl who's like a half an inch or an inch taller and I'd like to date her.

• GaG women dont have the right to be picky

• GaG men don't have the right to shame women

What Girls Said 18

• nope... i am only 5ft1 so a guy of that height just wouldn't be attractive to me i prefer 5ft11 up but of course its just what i prefer shortest guy i have been out with was 5ft6... my boyfriend right now is 6ft.

• I'm not all that short, but a little shorter than average for a woman. But I'm short enough that not many GUYS are shorter than me, so I haven't had this as an issue.

I WOULD be willing to date a guy a couple of inches shorter than me if I liked him in other ways. Not much more than a couple inches, though.

• I wouldn't, no, regardless of whether my partner is maleness or female, I'd rather they be 5'5 or above, and max 6'0. I'm 5'2.

• I voted for A because I had a huge crush on this guy that was in his mid 30's and he was like maybe 1 inch shorter or the same height as me, and I'm 4'11. The only reason I didn't date him was because he was married. Other than that I tried talking to short guys but they were never interested in me so the guys I dated were tall.

• Craziest thing ( I'm not complaining lol ) guys who are 6ft and up ask me out the most. My ex was 6ft and my boyfriend is 6'2".

• Thank you!! ❤❤❤

• Awe thank you 😊 and you are so welcome! I really do hope you will find someone, everyone deserves to meet their special someone. ❤❤

• I have. I'm 5'9 so it's not unlikely for a guy to be shorter than me. Although I prefer them to be taller. Like 6'3+

• I prefer taller guys, I hate being taller than my partner, I don't know why but I just prefer it that way

• I think it's a girl instinct! xD cause same here!

• no tbh mainly bc i'm like 5'5 lol a wouldn't want a guy to tower over bc that can be awkward, but as long as he's the same height as me or a few inches taller it's fine

• XD same here! I wouldn't want someone to tower over me but I don't want someone shorter than me

• im kinda short 5'3 but I am totally attracted to tall guys over 6ft. I don't know why.. at least I know that most tall guys prefer shorter girls anyway

• I'm already short as it is. I don't think they're too many guys that are shorter than me.

• lol xD But if there was a guy who was shorter than you, but they are smart and hot, would you still reject?

• for girls not guys (for the 6 people taller than me)

• Yes and most girls and guys are taller than me. I'm the shortest out of all my friends.

• Nahhhh

• lol. xD nah to shorter guys?

• I can wear heels, but I'll be at around the same height as him.
      When I don't wear them he looks much taller than me haha

• that's still lucky. I'm still a freshman lol. hopefully there's a lot of university people who are super tall hohoho

• I don't think so. My height or just a little shorter is fine (though not my preference) but way shorter, no way.

• no I won t

• lol xD even if they are smart and hot? (I'm a girl myself, I'm just curious how other girls think)

• I am 5'4
      if they re short than me than won make them look hot haha cause that s too short

• lol xD True

• yup have dated them

• Really wanna say yeah but honestly I think I'd pass lol

• Not even going to lie. I am happy that my husband is taller.

• true true! I'm a pretty tall girl and I hope to get someone taller than me lol. I'm like 5'9 lol

• thanks!!@ xDdd

• 🤓 That isn't to say that you can't look at guys-just keep your distance for now. :)

• ok im like 5'2 and i dont know any guys shorter than me (that are my age) so the minimum ill go is as tall as me

• Well I'm 4'9, I need a guy taller than me

• lol yep true!! You are cute sized!! XD

• Hahaha I don't know about that but thanks 😊

• I'm okay with shorter... not much shorter (I am pretty short) but 5'1 1/2"- 5'2" would be fine. I am 5'3 1/2".

• Wow! You are not picky! We need more girls like you!!!