Why do I only attract girls that want to hook up?

I'm honestly tired of only attracting these types of girls. It's like I can always get these type of girls no problem but I've been trying to get a serious relationship for a while with a smart and cute girl. I consider myself pretty attractive. Most girls have rated me between 8/10 and 9/10... I go to the gym I am going to college and am a junior in mechanical engineering.. have my own place, etc. with these traits I thought it would be easy to land a smart and cute girl, but they all end up rejecting me or not being interested.. but then I go to a hot girl that is not so smart and can hook up that same night.. like wtf.. any tips on how to change this around?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe your looking in the wrong places. try figure out the pattern of how it's going wrong. it's not so easy to find a girl that's smart and cute anyway hehe. but maybe you attract the wrong type of girl because you appeal to them and not the opposite.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean I've tried talking to girls at my university that I see at the library, but they never really talk and make me feel like I'm annoying them lol

• Hahaha bless you. maybe try talk about something you know they would be interested in. if there at the library maybe talk to them about a certain book or something. intelligent girls are probably looking for intellectual boys also. so try show that side of you.

Most Helpful Guy