Why do I only attract girls that want to hook up?

I'm honestly tired of only attracting these types of girls. It's like I can always get these type of girls no problem but I've been trying to get a serious relationship for a while with a smart and cute girl. I consider myself pretty attractive. Most girls have rated me between 8/10 and 9/10... I go to the gym I am going to college and am a junior in mechanical engineering.. have my own place, etc. with these traits I thought it would be easy to land a smart and cute girl, but they all end up rejecting me or not being interested.. but then I go to a hot girl that is not so smart and can hook up that same night.. like wtf.. any tips on how to change this around?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe your looking in the wrong places. try figure out the pattern of how it's going wrong. it's not so easy to find a girl that's smart and cute anyway hehe. but maybe you attract the wrong type of girl because you appeal to them and not the opposite.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean I've tried talking to girls at my university that I see at the library, but they never really talk and make me feel like I'm annoying them lol

• Hahaha bless you. maybe try talk about something you know they would be interested in. if there at the library maybe talk to them about a certain book or something. intelligent girls are probably looking for intellectual boys also. so try show that side of you.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because your hot... they wanna have sex with you obviously...

0|1
    0|0
    • So a hot guy can't have a smart/cute girl?🤔

• Yes but your sex appeal is prob very strong thats what people thing when they see you

What Guys Said 1

• This is a struggle most of us go through. it's alright, dude, u just gotta root through them till u find the jewel in the hay bale

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean I guess it's not much of a HUGE problem lol. But it does suck sometimes

• Oh yeah for sure it sucks. It's alright, dough, it's just part of the adventure

Recommended myTakes