Do guys like big girls?

been a big girl I was just wondering if guys like big girls or prefer skinny girls? just asking out of curiosity?

328

Most Helpful Girl

• some are really into it.. though most i've spoken to seem to like something in between curvy as such rarely have i spoken to a guy who says he likes skinny girls despite what lots of people think all guys want something to hold

What Guys Said 28

• Like anything else in life, there's those that do and those that don't, and those who just don't care. Just relax. Whether you're big, small, or anywhere in the middle, the right person will come along. Or who knows? Maybe your life will change. Maybe their life will change by knowing you. You have a lot of years ahead of you. You'll meet in the middle. :)

• "If I can see your bone, you won't see mine." that's what I go by. Personally, I do prefer girls to have some weight on them.

• For me, I can get into thick girls, by that I mean girls that are thick but don't have jelly rolls. I've found myself incredibly attracted to girls that are thick and tall and are a bit thinner at the waist compared to the rest of the body.

So it's complicated

• I like both

• Big as in on the curvier, thicker side? Yes.

Big as in being overweight, obese and fat? No.

• that's subjective, anyway yeah, I like curvy girls too, when I hug or hold her hips, I like to feel there is something soft haha too skinny wouldn't be as good. But not fat, many girls who are fat use to call themselves curvy too, those ones not.

• yeah.. a lot..

• absolutely, yes

• I prefer the average to thin girl but I don't mind she's got extra built
    I rely on the personality mostly cause the body can change but the hearth not that much

• Why isn't this a poll?

• I like thick/chubby girls

• Some certainly do -- I see lots of big girls in couples.

• i dont like big girls

• thats all I will date

• Skinny girls are a turnoff if they look like they hardly eat. Big girls as in curvy are great as you can see her sexy figure. Girls that are severely overweight are a turnoff for me.

• Of course.

• If I'm attracted to her yeah, why not..

• I love big girls.

• Guys like "big" girls too :)

• Nope skinny girls

• 125 to 135 max

• too skinny is a turn off, the ones that are rolly fat are a turn off. Sexy big girls are a hot.

• I find no issue as long as she's happy

• l like girls like Kelly brook

• i'd have to see a pic to say but i do like thick girls, just not chunky or fat girls so much

• Skinny girls are better than big

• i hear skinny girls are too boney. hurts your pelvic bones ;)
    so they are just nice to look at and maybe have fun once in a while but to date i would like a girl with a little extra. i bet big girls are cuddly though ;)
    not going to lie i like being on bottom and pinned but im a strong guy so if you're not strong but you're bigger youd have that advantage that i would like :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• yes ok

• Maybe you should cut out the Vodka.
    Alcohol has a lot of calories.