Guys, Why do guys get a girl pregnant thinking that it'll make them stay with them?

I know my question goes both ways, but I've never seen it where it's the other way around.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh no actually it's the woman who gets purposely pregnant I've heard of very few cases where it was the man who did it and with that kind of thinking.

What Guys Said 6

• I suppose some guys are that desperate. I wouldn't do that.

• Cuz they dumb

• think accident happens but well we'll never know

• Nah. But I have fucked a few pregnant ones.

• Yeah right. It is usually the girl purposely gets pregnant to try to trap the guy, or to get child support.
    They lie about taking birth control pills and poke holes in the guy's condom when he isn't looking.

• I've never lied about taking birth control pills, and he never wanted to use a condom so I trusted in him to pull out which he didn't.

• Then he is just one of those guys with no self control when it comes to sex. Or he doesn't plan ahead for possible consequences.

• I've known it to happen.