Guys, Why do guys get a girl pregnant thinking that it'll make them stay with them?

I know my question goes both ways, but I've never seen it where it's the other way around.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah right. It is usually the girl purposely gets pregnant to try to trap the guy, or to get child support.
    They lie about taking birth control pills and poke holes in the guy's condom when he isn't looking.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've never lied about taking birth control pills, and he never wanted to use a condom so I trusted in him to pull out which he didn't.

• Then he is just one of those guys with no self control when it comes to sex. Or he doesn't plan ahead for possible consequences.