Would you cheat on someone you love?

If you actually love someone would it even cross your mind to cheat?
I've been cheated on by someone who claims to love me. I couldn't cheat on someone I love so do you think that's a lie? Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't even cheat if it was someone I hated. He could love you, but he just loves himself more and made a choice. Cheating is just plain wrong.

What Guys Said 15

• I haven't cheated but it has crossed my mind. But those times are usually during long distance. I got so used to affection and love and to be thrown into loneliness in a far away place, it does make you feel sad and clingy. If constant communication is around and your partner is a great and loving person, I wouldn't even think of it, only about her.

• No I haven't or won't. If you cheat then you don't love the one you cheated on

• Not once, ever. I couldn't do it. I've never done it, and I never will. It's part of how I am as a person. You can call bulls*it on me, but it's the honest truth.

• I almost certainly wouldn't but I wouldn't say it was impossible, and I can understand how others can do it. I don't condone it, but I can understand how it can happen.

• I wouldn't cheat even if we've only been together for 1 day.

• "What? know ye not that he that is joined unto a harlot is one body? for two, saith he shall be one flesh.
    But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
    flee fornication. Every sin that a man doesth is without the body: but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

(1Corinthians 6:16-18)

• No i would not. Never have.. never will

• I wouldn't ever cheat. Because I'm grateful for true love

• Probably not

• no , I'm the type of guy if I'm with someone in relationship , then I'm there's and only there's

• I haven't done it but it's crossed my mind.

The months and sometimes years of rejection would be the reason it's crossed my mind.

• if i was so lucky enough to get a girlfreind what makes you think i would be able to get someone elses attention? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I can't seem to keep my hands off of those I hate. My "hate" seems to be winning right now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Even though "love" is much better it's reserved only for the one I adore ๐Ÿ˜ But I hate the others and there are so many. They out number the one I adore ๐Ÿ˜ข

• It happens without explanation. A hard cock disrupts the blood flow to the brain.

• I would not. I think people just say they love someone when all it is, is that they like them. Maybe like them a lot, but not truly love.

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, under no fucking circumstances.

• probably not.. i have cheated before but i don't think i loved them..

• No and I haven't done it yet. If I ever became that kind of person, I think I would break my own heart at my lack of morals.

• No, I wouldn't cheat even if I didn't love that person I was with. In my opinion, you won't cheat if you're truly in love with that person, and cheating includes flirting with others or emotionally cheating too, not just sex

• never!

• It depends what you call cheating, but yes I think you can love someone and still misbehave a little with someone else.

• Sluts do that.

• But do you if you want. I don't care, it's your life.

• @batesis Thank you so much, I was just waiting for your permission :p

• Why would you cheat if you love him?

• It never has. Even when they cheated on me.

• Not if I loved them.

• I never cheated on the person I love. Personally, I'm always too infatuated and only have eyes for the person I love.
    However, previous partners have cheated on me. One said it was because he was lonely, and missed the physical comfor andn warmth of a person, when I couldn't be there for him because of work and distance, and he gave into temptation.

• You love God but still sin