Would you rather take the risk and get rejected by someone you like, or just let go without even trying?

Most Helpful Guy

• Safe to assume if they don't ask then they are not interested = don't bother trying. Of course for the past decade or 2 there's no one I like that much anyway, probably no one in existence is worth the drama. I would rather just get a Realdoll if I had $10,000.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would 100% rather not try than to get rejected. I can't really explain it, but it's very much no contest. When people say "the worst they can do is say no," that's one of the craziest things I've ever heard. Like, to me, "no" is remarkably bad and hurtful... why don't these people get that? lol.

What Guys Said 18

• I almost always chase girls I'm interested in. Why not give it a try? Worst case scenario, I'm right back at where I started.

• Obviously take the risk. I can't understand the mindset of people who don't even try. It's like... a small chance of success is better than no chance at all.

• Take the chance always

• You miss every shot you don't take.

As long as the miss isn't going to mess up other stuff for me, I prefer to fire away instead of waiting for the perfect shot.

• For men, this is the question that does not end, unless or until he is in a relationship.
    When I was young and interested in women I had a success rate of roughly 1 per cent. :-)

• I just don't even try no more after so many rejections. I don't wanna try try try, try ah i 🎤

• Most times I just don't even try. I've been rejected so many times that you just never expect the girl to ever say yes.

• Sure , I'd give it a try conidering she's gone either ways so it's better worth trying. Who knows what good might happen.

• i would rather like to get rejected than to miss a chance..

• go for it

• Im a guy, girls won't come to me so i have to approach.

• I don't even try anymore. I met A LOT of girls in my life, and not ONE of them was ever interested in me, even a little bit. So why would I bother? At this point its like betting the black on an all red roulette.

• let it go

• Depends on the circumstances. If it's going to cause major social upheaval and people will hate you for liking someone then I would make a pass but if it isn't then I would say that I like them

• Nah, it's a waste of time. I go where they take cash.

• I only desire puss.

• It's cliche but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

• I don't even try anymore and just stay lonely. :(

• Better off anyway, trust me.

• @likitb4istickit Yeah. I didn't stop because of not wanting to get rejected. I just don't want to deal with people's crap or someone annoying me. Being single, I can do whatever I want ALL the time.

• yeah, exactly.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like getting rejected. So I would take the risk only if I know he would be worth it.

I have had many crushes and some I never approached out of the fear of rejection and also because I knew it was a crush and we wouldn't last more than a year if we dated.

But there are some people that I take the risk with or am willing to take the risk. And I would do so before I dwell on it too much so it would hurt less.

• Id take the risk and get rejected, but I usually am not the type to just approach men or rather for a man to take the risk and come at me.

• Usually, I would let go, but lately I've been taking risks. I'm clearly going mad

• Being someone who's lived her life too scared to confess my feelings for someone, it's really not worth it. I would rather be rejected, than living with the guilt of not knowing how my crush would have responded to me. Not to mention, letting go of my feelings made me a bigger loser in life.

• I think you should take risks. What is there to lose? Nothing. But if you never do it then you might lose out on a special opportunity or the right to get closer and move one. Both ways it's a good outcome.

• Take the risk only if I think there are real possibilities.

• I am too arrogant to make the first step. I will tell him I love him after he proposes me.

• Take the risk, I couldn't live with the regret of never trying

• Mmm no