My boyfriend wants to go into the army should I let him even tho he won't let me join?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha. You think you have to "let him" join? He'll do it if he wants to. He shouldn't be able to stop you, either.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should let him do what he wants to do and not let him tell you what to do either. He probably just wants you so be safe but it still is not his decision

What Guys Said 4

• How can he stop you? Are you his slave?

• Tell him to try the Air Force.

• okay there are two things here. I
    one, he's gonna join if he wants to. second, why do you want to join. is it to be with him or for other reasons?

• its for other reasons wanted to before I even knew him he said he don't want me to go cuz he's scared he will never see me again or ill get really hurt

• those are two good reasons. if you join too, there's a very very high chance that you two will be stationed in different places and even in different MOS. therefore, if you want to stay with him, it would be wise not to join. also, depending on your MOS you could get hurt.

• Join the army first so you can be his seperour officer and get him dishonerable discharged

What Girls Said 1

• Of course! It's his choice and he is protecting you... but if you want to join too, go ahead! DOn't let him stop you!