Would you date a girl covered in scars?

I'm a burn survivor and have scars would you date someone with scars?

I have scars on my neck chest face back and arms also legs

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly, so long as they aren't severely disfiguring. I can't say that I wouldn't feel guilty whenever I see them, though.

Thank you for surviving.

• What do u mean feel guilty?

• Scars are a constant reminder that their owner went through serious pain. As such, my partner's scars are my scars.

• Aw that really sweet

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's not what is on the outside that counts

What Guys Said 6

• i would most definitely because of how true beauty comes from the heart not a swaying hip with 2 moving butt cheeks lol

• after the reading the update i would still date the person whats not to like?

• 100% absolutely! as long as she has her heart and mind in the right place. i only want to know that if i live someone they will live me back.

• Yes.

• it doesn't matter.

• people find beauty in many places. I don't think it would be as much of a yes no thing as you're suggesting

• I would scars tell you how hard someone's life has been

What Girls Said 2

• i would date someone who had bad burns.

• I would date someone who was a burn survivor. I hope you find someone who treats you well