Things have been weird since we made up after a big fight?

Boyfriend and I got into a huge fight last week. We made up a couple of days ago but things aren't like how they used to be. We don't talk like we used to and he doesn't text/contact as often.

Is this the beginning of the end?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You know, it could be the beginning of the end, but you guys are young so just see how it plays out. I will say that older couples are more resilient when things like this happen because well... they're older and plus young people have lives that are constantly changing. Combined with the fact that you and your boyfriend have more romantic options than you'll ever have again, things just generally work against you when you're trying to have a long-term relationship.

But just be patient and see what happens. I'm not going to say that things will be ok because oftentimes they aren't, but I can tell you that no matter what happens, you'll be ok.

• How do I get things back to how they used to be? There's still some awkwardness

• You just have to be patient. Awkwardness is inevitable after a big fight so you just have to give it time. Prodding or trying to accelerate the process will only make things worse so just be patient, keep talking, keep hanging out and see what happens.

What Girls Said 1

• it takes time but it will get better eventually.