Relationship help? Choosing between two guys & ending things without hurting anyone?

My boyfriend & I have broken up & gotten back together several times & this time I started talking to someone else after we ended things. But about a week ago he texted me apologizing & begging for us to get back together, I said no but after he sent me another text saying he was crying & in love with me & didn't want to lose me so I agreed to try to work things out but not jump into a relationship again. Since then we've been talking & he's been really sweet, putting in a lot of effort & I can tell he's genuinely trying to improve himself. He really is a good guy, he's not like the usual douchebags in high school & he's a great person but as we've been talking I realized I love him as a friend, but I'm not in love with him. The other day we went on a date & made out a little & I think he's been considering us a couple even though we haven't agreed on commiting yet. He even started saying I love you again & I've been saying it back because I don't want to hurt him even though I know it's wrong. He was suicidal before & I don't want to push him back to that place or make him feel like he's not good enough. I'm still talking to the other guy & I like him a lot & he said he wants a relationship with me & I feel the same way, but I don't know if it would work out between us & I'm pretty sure he wouldn't treat me as well as my ex/boyfriend does. So I guess I don't know if I should go with the guy I have real feelings for and definite chemistry with or the sweet guy who treats me well. I also really want to avoid hurting anyone as much as I can, I don't know if I could try to get one of them to want to stop talking to me or what. I told my ex about the other guy hoping he wouldn't want to get together after that but he just said he understood & still wanted to be with me if I would stop talking to the other guy. I was also upfront with the other guy about talking to my ex again & he said he still wanta to talk to me as well. Advice?

11

What Guys Said 1

• some one is going to be hurt no matter what you choose but the best way to deal with is to decide how to soften the blow. but there is nothing you can really do to stop the hurt.

and you guys are still young s there is plenty of opportunity's out there for liking someone dont try to grow up and be with one person at your age or you will miss out on a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• keep both