Why is he leading me on?

So he's 19 I'm 15. Both in high school. He flirts w/me a lot. Then admits he likes me. Then tells me he'll date me when I'm older. Then that he wants to put romantic feelings aside and just be friends because he doesn't want to hurt me. Then still flirts with me. Hugs and touches me a lot. Then acts distant and unfriendly. He wrote me romantic poetry. I don't understand. Does he actually like me? Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• He's 19 and in high school? Did he get held back or something? Also it's creepy af that he hits on you

• Yea he got held back. Apparently I have bad taste in guys all my friends hate him

Most Helpful Girl

• He could possibly like you, however it would be way too long of a wait until your legal. It fairs the seem worth it. He's probably just messing with you a little too. Hard to tell.

• Thanks for the advice! It's really helpful to talk to an older girl who's experienced high school

• Anytime girl!!! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's leading you on

• lol okay he's still in high school that should say something about his intelligence

• Yeah it's a guy thing I guess, that's why my current boyfriend is a man

• he doesn't like you, he is playing you

• Why would he play me I thought he actually liked me

• a guy telling a girl he will date her when she's older is just like saying "i want you to hang around, but i have no intention on dating you"

• I 100% agree with Anon