Why is he leading me on?

So he's 19 I'm 15. Both in high school. He flirts w/me a lot. Then admits he likes me. Then tells me he'll date me when I'm older. Then that he wants to put romantic feelings aside and just be friends because he doesn't want to hurt me. Then still flirts with me. Hugs and touches me a lot. Then acts distant and unfriendly. He wrote me romantic poetry. I don't understand. Does he actually like me? Help!

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He's 19 and in high school? Did he get held back or something? Also it's creepy af that he hits on you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yea he got held back. Apparently I have bad taste in guys all my friends hate him

Most Helpful Girl

• He could possibly like you, however it would be way too long of a wait until your legal. It fairs the seem worth it. He's probably just messing with you a little too. Hard to tell.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the advice! It's really helpful to talk to an older girl who's experienced high school

• Anytime girl!!! :)