To all the nice guys. what would you do?

have a look at this video...

would you still run after "that girl" or choose the nice girl.
would like to know if i changed your thoughts.

• that one girl you are crazy for
    8%(1)4%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • nice girl
    17%(2)50%(12)Vote83%(10)
  • i'm a girl. wanna see the results
    75%(9)46%(11)Vote17%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, that other girl makes great points. He was trying to hard with the other girl. For the one he really likes he should tell her how he feels about her. Then he should ask Stephaine out since now he know she likes him.
    She also makes a good point that that nice girls finish last.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• I been there and I dated the girl who is in the swing girl position

She is supportive nice and care so she is the one who deserve my attention. After 2 years she kept having trust issues that I would go back to the girl I was after and leave her so she broke up with me coz she can't trust me.

• I'd try to date the girl on the swings.

• 😂😂😂😂 tbh that type of girl is never single.

• hahaha you can always try though. you never know who is interested in you unless you open your mind to the possibilities.

• Same answer.
      She is supportive nice and care so she is the one who deserve my attention

• I was too lazy to watch the video but I dont believe in the "friendzone" so I dont think I can vote. If I wanna be with a girl and she doesn't wanna be with me then thats fine.

• I'd go for the nice girl, if there's nice girl :D :D The thing is I don't know any nice girl who is single right now... -_- x 9000

• Don't even need to watch it. I'd go for the nice girl.

• Fuck that shit ! I wouldn't be friends with her.

• I would have blown Jessica off a long time ago. The way I'd have handled is to act very confident toward. I would have tried to get sexual with her. If she tried to "Friend Zone"
      me, I'd say, "Darling, I have enough friends. I'm not looking for anymore. If you change
      your mind, call me and let's see where we are. I though we might be more. No I don't
      want your friendship, I wanted you. Your loss sweetie !' Turn my back, walk away and never
      ever lift a finger to help her and completely ignore her. Girls cannot take being ignored.

• umm good insight 👍

• If only girls like that actually existed

• ... Go for the girl that actually WANTS to be in a relationship with you.