She didn't respond?

so I got a girl's number however when I texted her she didn't respond. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont keep txting her back to back. Wait until the next day and try again. It shows that you are really interested. But if she doesn't reply to u that means she isn't interested and hoping that u will get the hint.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to her in person and mention how you have been texting her and not getting a response

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Whatever you do DON'T text her again until she responds. If she doesn't just take the L and move on

• Damn 9 hours that's a stab to the heart.
    I'm just kidding

How close are you to her? What's is your relationship (friends, just met, etc)?
    9 hours is long and does show she isn't interested or doesn't want to talk but don't worry. Ik it's easier said than done. But maybe she just got caught up with stuff or just completely forgot to text back.