I didn't get an invite?

Is it fair for my girlfriend to go to spring break on a cruise with her best girl friend and without me? I mean isn't she going to look single when she's not?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be a little mad about that as well. However, has she ever done anything that makes you question your trust? Maybe she simply wants to spend time with her friend and nothing more

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you been dating?

• For about 1.5 years, she's a really really good loyal girl

• Then don't worry about it. Hang out with your friends and just text her. Do stuff so fun that it makes her want to end her vacation and hang with you.
      Also, there's a high chance that her friend will periodically cause her drama on this vacation. If your calm and cool she'll feel bad not inviting you. Now I'm not saying to play the guilt card... I'm saying to not let it bug you, go have an amazing time without her and make her wish she was with you!!

• Ok I'll try not to worry. I need to get out and have some fun. I understand what you mean. Thanks for the advice man

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• yes, she will look like single but I think you can't do anything

• Why would she do that to me? It's unfair right? Why can't I do anything? Sorry for all the questions

• you will also have a free time for do whatever you want. maybe not now but when you have more than 4 years with the same girlfriend you really need to have a "holiday"

• I gotcha. Thanks for the advice man

• it's fair. you don't need to be around each other 24/7 and you need to trust her to be true to you

• Ok, I understand. So I just have to trust her and be ok with it?

• just things like "how was your vacation?" or "did you meet anyone intresting?" will do. who she dances with is her business, but you can ask things like "how was the dance" . I don't think you should imply that she was dancing with anyone or that may show a lack of trust

• I understand, thank you for your advice