Is it normal to feel this way about my boyfriend?

Most days, I'm crazy in love with my long distance boyfriend. Im kicks and giggles all day. My heart flutters every time we talk and I just love everything about him. I'm so excited to see him and spend time with him.

However, some days I feel very disconnected with him for some random reason. He hasn't done anything, but I'm less excited to Skype him. Or I don't feel like talking all cute to him. Or I worry about him getting a plane ticket to see me, because what if something goes wrong with us? Some days I just feel disconnected from him for some unknown random reason, but then I feel fine again the next day or two days later.

Is this a normal thing to feel with your significant other sometimes? Or is something wrong here?

12

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like you are thinking of him as a pet/responsibility instead of a person. you don't need to talk cute to him all the time, you can practice your independence. then when you meet him irl, you don't need to baby sit him, you can show him what you like and do fun stuff and explore each others hobbies

• When you are separated, over time you start to lose any feeling of real intimacy. Yes, it's normal to have these feelings at times.

The plane ticket is the only solution!

What Girls Said 1

• Its normal to get annoyed with a spouse for no reason for a bit , I've done this in past relationships too, even with someone I was completely in love with. You can feel disconnected or annoyed with that person for a bit , but at the end of the day you still love them. When you talk or text with someone constantly or most of the time , you find moments where you get annoyed at them or need some space and you dont know why. But you stay annoyed at him for up to 2 days? A few hours to a whole day , that's normal , it happens , but annoyed for 2 days is a bit much. And you mentioned you get worried about getting a plane ticket in case something goes wrong. these days when you're annoyed at him , do you still love him and want to be with him, Or is it Where you dont care about the relationship and you dont feel any love for him? Has he done anything in the past to make you feel like this? Like any cheating or flirting with other girls , sometimes things like this can cause some resentment that sticks with us in the future and we take it out on our spouse at random moments or find ourselves getting mad at them for no reason