What does this mean?

My ex girlfriend and I recently still hang out in private. Her current boyfriend doesn't know. Does this mean she wants to go back to dating me? I kinda miss dating her. What do I do? Are we just friends now?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been split up?
    How long has she been dating her current beau?
    What happens during this hanging out?
    How often doe you hang out?
    How many hours do you hang out for?
    Does she answer texts/calls from her beau whilst with you?
    When you say goodbye, how do you both leave it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she might miss you or she's not happy with her current relationship and wants something new. Now its understandable that you miss her but in my opinion why would you want to get back with a girl that goes out with her ex in private. I mean if she wants you she should be honest about it with eberyone involved.

What Girls Said 2

• she might still be hanging out with you because she sees you as backup

• Well maybe ask her... its already happening in private... she might still want to date you but dont want to break other guys heart

What Guys Said 1

• that is not grounds for someone liking you. if you miss dating her, respect her and get over it or wait until her relationship with her current ends. don't ask too quickly tho or it would sound inconsiderate. you are just friends and nothing more