Why he hasn't called after first date but still likes my posts and watches all my stories?

sikik
Hi, English is not my mother tongue and am not living in U. S. so sorry for mispellings.
Before a year i accidientally added a guy on Facebook who was a friend of one of my highschool clasmate and not a close one. He accepted immediately and i sent a message to him to explain. He said it'a OK. no problem etc. After a while he follewed me on instagram and i follewed him back. On August i saw a picture of him with something i am interested and sent him a message to ask it. We messaged some but i was on vacation and couldn't find a lot time to write and it stopped. After a week he messaged but the conversation didn't go further.
By the way we both 26-27 year old and he is a dentist and i am a lawyer. We talked some but i ask more than him. Another day i wrote again, he said he going somewhere and i said i have never been in there and he proposed to go there together to a fish restaurant. A week later i wrote again and asked to meet.
We meet on Wednesday he is 265-275 lb i think and 6ft 4 as a understand he started a diet before meet me, i think he is a little bit obbessed with that but i liked him a lot:) i am 5ft 8 and 160 lb, both have pretty faces. It was a great first meet we ate dinner and after went to other cafe to drink coffee. He made me choose everywhere we go and i even choosed the coffee he drunk, he was totally a gentleman but i think kind of passive or shy, couldn't figure out yet. Both of us didn't check our phones during , talked a lot and his body language was close to me and the table. After that day he hasn'r called or texted me yet but keeps likes my posts and watches all my stories and he is not liking other girls.
Normally i wait the guy to call but i am suspicious about something that i arrenged everything and i was interested with him but i didn't text or call after that day because i waited from him but is it possible him to think i am not interested him anymore cause i stopped to do something. Is it OK. me to call/text after first date?
1
1