Why do Women Play Hard to Get?

I think playing hard to get is completely fucking stupid and does nothing but piss me off and make me want to simply cut my losses and move onto the next girl that won't play idiotic games. Texting back hours or days later, always responding with "maybe" or "I am busy" when we know you are not, not answering calls, pissing us off by talking about other guys yet still obviously flirting with us, wanting the guy to do all the work, etc. It's all completely fucking stupid. Look it is very very simple, if you have been talking to a guy you like and he asks you out, then fucking go out with him and stop playing game. God I swear girls are clearly the less intelligent and weak minded race sometimes.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah woah woah, your righteousness right now is at 10 we need to dial that back to a 2. First thing first women are not a weak minded or a less intelligent race. I understand your frustration when it comes to playing the game of being hard to get. I agree 100% that it makes no damn sense, but you forget to understand no girl was given a book on how to deal men at birth. The way they learn how to deal with men is from dating gurus, books, friends and etc. Now a lot of shit that is spouted from those sources are wrong, but people who follow that advice does not KNOW that it's wrong and continue do it thinking that it's cute. Rather than belittling women, how about educating them, like starting with the women in your life who follow the gospel of playing hard to get. EXPLAIN why it's not working and give them viable alternative flirting techniques they can use instead. Being angry at all women is not going to change anything, except for women's opinions on you personally.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • how about educating them? really? because women are the most flexible understanding creatures on earth lol... a man would have better luck teaching a brick wall. The man has a point. A fact known to man is that female logic is one of the most fucked up things ever created... i might not say weak minded or less intelligent... but i can say they are fucking crazy with a tendency to be stupid.

• I really shouldn't have started my morning reading this, its tiring to read such a narrow minded opinion so early in the morning. How can you be so ignorant, and believe me I'm not trying to be rude, i really want to know how there can be so much ignorance going in such a short post. Do you really think education in anyway won't solve your problem? Are you trying to tell me men are the most flexible and understanding? Because I hate to break it to you but the majority of you are just as batshit crazy as women. If teaching or better yet, talking, to women is like teaching a brick wall, then you need to reevaluate how YOU speak to women. Cause i can guarantee you probably just talk AT them, not WITH them. Female and male logic are both fucked up and both sides has a tendency to be extremely stupid. But you are not infallible either, at least take a look at the shit both side go through and think about how both sides act before you run to me with such a ignorant argument.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you my man. Though not every woman is like this.
    nothing wrong with showing a little resistance to give yourself distance to assess the situation, but many women dont know when to STOP. I've seen women who still front WHILE in a relationship... what the fuck.. how you play hard to get, succumb and agree... then play hard to get again?
    They may not necessarily be weak minded with low intelligence, but when it comes to dealing with men... they are damn near rock stupid.
    can't blame em sometimes, they've gotta deal with something they dont know. What i blame them for is not taking the time to learn.
    Thats why you move on, no time to waste... but me personally.. depending on how irritated she made me... she just becomes a trophy, another mountain to climb, and after i stick my flag in the top... im out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE