Which is most important to you when choosing someone to date?

• Body
    2%(1)7%(8)Vote13%(7)
  • Face
    16%(9)19%(21)Vote23%(12)
  • Personality
    82%(46)74%(79)Vote64%(33)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say face and personality. Of course he has to be attractive to me though - and it's more than how he looks. I get attracted to people willing to bare themselves, also someone who I can pour myself into. Someone who understands me. I also seem to be easily obsessed with rescuer types, but the more I have been working on myself, the more that's beginning to change I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same rule as when choosing a puppy... You pick the one that's happiest to see you.

What Girls Said 13

• Personality.. then face.. then body last for me :)

• All three - however personality is the deal breaker.

• Personality cause people become more attractive to me if I can laugh a lot with them, no matter how unattractive they are in the beginning.

• I need to find a guy attractive in order to be attracted to him. Of course personality plays a big role here.

So i'd say:
    1: face
    2: personality
    3: body

• Personality don't want to be with an ignorant dick

• Face and personality

• A guy who can make me laugh

• It's a mix of all 3 lol..

• Personality. I always find personality the most attractive trait in a man

• Personality, face, body

• nice couple

• i wouldn't date someone just because they have a good personality if i don't like how they look. So the most important thing is look. But that doesn't mean that I wold date someone just because of their look. I woul date someone who looks good n also has a nice personality.

• i guess the body would attract me at the start, but after that completely personality- if he's nice, to me and also everyone else, and also how he acts when were around his friends. its also imortant to know what he wants out of life- what he wants his job to be, where he wants to live, eg. i have no tolorance for animal experimenting for makup or medicine or anything etc

What Guys Said 13

• a girl who looks like her!!! lol... that looks like wrightsville beach btw!

• Personality, but face and body matter too.

• If she's not physically attractive, then she's not even an option. So i'm going to say Face>Personality>Body.

That said I won't settle for a pretty face. If she's a bitch, then it's not happening anyways lol.

• how about all 3 😂😂. i know i am greedy xD.

• It would be personality

• All three and add IQ.

• Personality is most important out of these three. Body comes when you're married!

• All of the above?

• Combination of looks and personality for me

• Now I have no preference cause I quit dating and it was the best choose I made

• Personality.

• Initial attraction for me is a lot about her body. Over time, personality becomes more important of course!

• For attractive people, most will say face then personality, then body. You have to pass the looks test to get consideration from them. Then your personality is the determining factor on whether or not they'll date you. People might confuse that with meaning personality is more important, but really the face is the most important because without it you'd never even be considered for dating.