I want to breakup with my boyfriend but I'm too weak emotionally :/ help?

Ashheart
Me and my boyfriend fight every single week about something. There are so many times I've cried myself to sleep over things he's said and done. I feel my boyfriend is controlling m emotionally :/ whenever he is in the wrong which is regularly , he always makes me feel bad when I point it out to him and makes me feel like I'm then one who is wrong. When I get upset about things he does he says they are ridiculous reasons to be upset and he never apologises for all the times he's hurt me and I constantly have to be the one to give into him because I'm too afraid of loosing him. He's broke up with me a few times and I've had to begg him to not leave me. I still have feelings for him but I'm sick of getting hurt.. I don't know how to breakup with him I do not feel I'm strong enough. I will never get over him and will be rrally depressed :( how can I make it easier? I've told my friends how he treats me and they have told me I deserve better and to leave him.. I just can't
3
1