I just started dating a man who tells me and shows me how much he likes me but says he is scared of giving up being single. Is this a warning sign?

I just started dating this guy and everything about him is amazing and what I am looking for! He is funny, easy to talk to and very giving in all ways (cough, cough). My only concern is that he has openly admit that he looks for red flags with me (says he has not found any) and while he imagines what it would be like to be committed and more serious with me he is scared. We agreed we will be open and honest with each other if we feel the need to see what someone else is about and that we won't be intimate with another before having the conversation. My problem is I am now to the point where that is the not what I want and continuing to get to know him is enough for me. He says he really likes me and won't hurt me but he's scared to give up the control of being single. I am trying not to overthink this but it kind of has my mind racing.
0
1