Does he still like me?

Anonymous
This is gonna be long.. so I met this guy , let's call him A. Me and A started talking and about a couple of weeks later he told me he was starting to catch feelings for me, and I told him the same thing. Keep in mind that I ha md just broken up with my ex who cheated on me so I had major trust issues... A and I were talking for a while, we didn't hang out with the same people so I asked around about him. There was rumor going around that he did some bad shit that I'm not gonna get into ( come to find out later that none of it was true ) so me being scared I friendzoned him and he got kinda pissed. We didn't talk for like 2 months when I met him again , and I realized how much I miss him and regret what i did.. a week later after a party I texted him and asked him if he still had feelings for me , he said he liked another girl. Oh and before the party I texted him saying how sorry I am and how I regret what I did , he acted like it was ok but I could still feel some tension. So about a week ago he texts me out of nowhere a paragraph apologizing for being amens and rude, and that was out of nowhere like he was like: I wanna to tell you something , I'm sorry for being a dick to you [...] I'm really sorry and if you ever need anything , anything , tell me... after that he didn't text me again so I'm so confused it he has feelings for me or no and I don't know what to do
Does he still like me?
Add Opinion