What did I say or do wrong?

He said he wants to get to know me more. I do not initiate to text him because i feel like he is a busy person and i know guys mostly hate texting. He is the one who always tel me he want to know me more.. he initiates text but we dont really text long convos just simple ones and very short. This guy asked me out on a second date. asked me what day im free so we can meet again. Told him im free on the next day. And asked if that day is good with his sched too? he said he is free that day too. He asked what time? I told him the time in the afternoon. So i asked where should we meet? Then he never replied. seenzoned me in a messenger. For 2days he didn't reply.

I do not know what i said wrong? He agreed to meet but when i asked where he didn't reply. i did not bother to text him to ask him because i dont want to look desperate or pissed. so i just let it that be.. honestly im quiet annoyed and confused. whats up with this guy ughh🙁😕😐
What did I say or do wrong?
1
1