What is the problem?

Linute
Heyy,
I met a guy more than 2 months ago. We were chatting all day long for about 1 month, we were having a meet at least once in a week. He was very attentive for me, bought food at the restaurants, once we were at cinema.. We chat a lot and after about one month I asked him, whether he liked me. He said yes, but he said he needed more time. I gave him time. After that we were chatting normally, but slowly he started to not to text me. I waited for about 4 days and texted him. Then we met after 3 weeks. Everything was quite good, he bought me a tea that time (sign of affection). And then he invited after one week to photograph event where he was attending as a guest. We were having a good time. But after that meet, he started not to text me one more time. Even when I texted him, he replied to me coldly, so I waited from him another few days that he would write me first. He didn't. Something has changed. He didn't send me snaps, write to me, so I started to investigate. And few days ago I found out that he met another girl with her friend and his guy friend to explore some neglected houses. I wasn't invited. I was so jealous. And then I found out what was this girl (She is 15, he is 18 and I'm 17) I found her facebook and that evening I saw that she had uploaded a new profile photo made by him. Then I saw lots of comments of the photo and there were like hints that they may be dating or like each other. So, I was left on the ice. I texted him, tried to invite him to meet, but he said he didn't know what he will do the next day. So I left him in peace and didn't write him from that time. It's already 3 days when we are not chatting. Like I have a feeling that he met her few weeks ago. And how he could forget me? And stop to communicate? What's your opinion about that?
What is the problem?
Add Opinion