Why do women find it insulting when a guy says he wants room to miss them?

I absolutely hate this unspoken thing where you get in a relationship and a female expects you to talk, text, or call her 24/7 for every single day of your life! When you don't do any of those things for even a single day they act like you're cheating and that bothers me so badly! because I think there's beauty in rarity. I love to wake up and feel like 'DAMN, I haven't seen or talked to my girl in a while... I miss her.'

Whether you like it or not... It doesn't matter how beautiful you are or how amazing your body is or how amazing you're in bed! If someone sees you 24/7 they are going to get bored of you! There's no amount of complaining and whining that can change that! It's human nature! We get bored of amazing food, amazing music, amazing views, amazing everything! When we get it 24/7.

So why do women find it so insulting when you say that you need room to miss them?
5
2