What would you do if your partner and one of your close friends began to get along a little too well?

First of all, I'm not a jealous person, nor I want to control him in any way, I've never brought this up yet. I actually like when he and my friends are in good terms, but lately everything became awfully awkward..

My friend confesses everything to him after a few months since they know each other (she even reaches for him first when she has a problem instead of telling me and we've been friends for years), they have each others numbers, they hanged out a few times without me, they text each other pretty often, she has pictures of him, they have inside jokes with each other I don't know anything about and the most awkward part was when she started tickling him.
I am pretty sure he isn't cheating on me, but they surely have a friendly-flirtatious relationship way too strong..
Anyways, the thing is that this just doesn't feel right to me and I started to have trust issues with both of them... I feel so hurt and I don't know how to talk about this without making it more awkward..
2
3