Mixed Signals? or overthinking?

Anonymous
So, i met this guy on a dating app about 2 months ago. We went on our first date, we got drinks, hit it off but we did not go on a second date due to both of us having busy schedules. Fast forward 2 months, the guy reaches out and we begin talking, he asks me out again - i say yes. We go on this second date, he takes me to dinner. It goes perfectly. So much chemistry, we both had a lot of fun. He is constantly letting me know how great he thinks i am, i'm the classiest girl he knows, etc. He kissed me at the end of the date. Well randomly, we run into each other at a bar - complete coincidence. And, he acknowledges me, hugs me, and tells me he will back to talk to me once he gets a drink. He comes over to talk to me, buys me a drink, we laugh and have a good time. He then says he has to go, but would i like to hang out the next day. I said yes. He then texts me right after he leaves saying hang out tomorrow? to clarify. I didn't hear off him until 6pm the next day, and he was apologizing saying he ended up hanging out with family and sleeping. I didn't think much of it. So we continue to text, and its flowing - but yesterday, he replied pretty short to one of my texts, he just said "okay good". I didn't think it warranted a reply, as the conversation was over. I now haven't heard from him. Is he actually interested? Or does his lack of communication suggest he is not?
Mixed Signals? or overthinking?
Add Opinion