Is it bad that I like to tease guys and lead them in even when I know I would kick them far away at the end?

Rachel_is_gay
The fact that i'm a lesbian doesn't mean that i don't like attention. I would literally tease and drop so many fake hints for guys to go deep then eventually i would blur out the whole "i don't like dicks" in their face and enjoy to see their dissapointment.

I literally tell myself never try it with a guy again because i already know that i could never love a guy or even attract to him and that would break his heart. I literally never want to hurt any guy by dating them and let them falling in love with me while i don't have any feelings for the person. But now looking back... what I'm doing is literally making me an attention seeker and an actual bitch...

What do you think?
No, it's not bad
Vote A
yes
Vote B
you're a bitch
Vote C
It's normal, a lot of people do it
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
oh and... even if i had already told the guys that I'm into women, they would literally STILL after me with the thought of "turning me straight". So no guilt on that part... just saying
Is it bad that I like to tease guys and lead them in even when I know I would kick them far away at the end?
Add Opinion