My mother won't meet my boyfriend because we met online?

Me and my boyfriend met online through online gaming stuff. We've visited each other in our respective towns. The trouble is my mother absolutely refuses to meet him because she thinks I shouldn't be in this relationship. She doesn't have anything specific against him except her opinion that the only men who show romantic interest online are creeps. We go out to lunch regularly and she'll quiz me on his behavior, like if he's started asking me for money yet and whatnot.

I'd really like her to meet him or at least be open to him, but she's just not willing. Meanwhile I've met his family and they're kind of wondering why he hasn't met mine. Is there anything I can do?
+1 y
She also doesn't like that he's a lot less educated than I am and doesn't make a lot of money. He has an associate's in a trade and has decent steady work, even though it doesn't make a lot. But it convinces her even more that he's "using" me.
5
3