Do you think this relationship is going to work out?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy for like six months. He wanted to be a relationship, but I didn'tt due to personal reasons. Although I told him I wasn't ready/didn't want to waste his time, we're still seeing each other. I told him before how I wanted to keep my options open (which I still do), but each time we hang out, I like him more.
So the deets:
-I'm 19, nursing major, about to be a college sophomore. He's 23, currently in grad school, criminal justice major, and has a job.
-We live in different cities, about 20 mins from each other.
-Comes from a large family of 8, quite dysfunctional. I only have one younger sibling.
-Has had previous relationships/not a virgin. I have never had a relationship and I am a virgin.
-I'm an introvert while he's an extrovert
-Have anxiety/paranoia issues

I don't know man. It's six months and I don't know what to do. Before I wanted to be just friends, but I don't know what happened. The one thing that scares me is the sexual experience. I want to wait until marriage, but I don't know how he's going to take that since he already has had it. What if he hooks up during our relationship.
2
4