What does she feel?

Thespecialone1996
Hi

My friend becomes single and we start writing. I go travelling for three months and we write together all the time. I come home to the news that she has kissed one of my friends. Last Friday at a party he totally ignored her for another girl, so she and I spend the evening together. At first we only talked and drank but later she turned very touchy. She started playing with my hair, sitting on my thigh. Then when the guy she kissed leaves the party, he thinks he can steal her from me and she totally rejected him. So I held her in my arms waving goodbye to him. We almost kissed during the evening and held hands.
Since the party we have been snap chatting all the time. And I think about her all the time! Can I assume that she likes me? I really really like her but I'm afraid of what she might say if I told her! Any advice is much appreciated!
What does she feel?
1
1