What is the one biggest challenge with this modern dating scene? Feel free to ask questions, I'll help any way I can?

AmieTheDatingCoach
I'll be online on May 7th at 4pm CT to answer all your questions here on GAG for 30 minutes and join me for the last 20 minutes on Facebook Live where I'll answer your questions right away.

Here's the Facebook page to join the FB Live Event https://www.facebook.com/Amiethedatingcoach

Looking forward to answering your questions :).

A little BIO about me:

Amie Leadingham is a Certified Master Relationship Coach. She provides a Conscious Dating Program that is hand tailored to match each client’s dating and relationship needs. Through her coaching process, singles discover: clearly defined values they want in a life partner, create a vision their ideal relationship, and empower a new positive mindset that helps them attract and keep the love they deserve.

Amie guides clients through the world of relationships by providing coaching support and feedback all along the way. Her approach is proven, she has applied these same tools to her personal life and met her amazing husband.

An innate cupid, Amie’s method transforms the daunting dating process into a fun and exciting adventure that will leave you smitten. Amie Leadingham was named one of LA’s Best Dating Coaches by DatingAdvice. com.
+1 y
Looking forward to answering questions at 4 pm central today. *UPDATE* the Facebook live video Q and A portion will be done tomorrow @ 3 pm central.
+1 y
Live on Facebook video answering your questions... tune in, the video is above, in details.
119
31