Do you tend to have a common preference when it comes to dating? Also what is one thing most people you dated like about you?

Danny_dan92
For me it's either a hit or a miss in certain categories but if I look back on my history, I noticed that I only dated Hispanic and white girls. Not that I wouldn't date a black or Asian girl, let's just say that hasn't happened yet.

As for hair color I never had a preference but I will say that I find a girl with black or dark hair much more appealing to the eye than a blonde or red headed chick.

As for body, hands down I will say that I dated really skinny girls. I've recently noticed though that I'm finding girls that lift to be more sexyfing to my eye balls but maybe my DNA is evolving I don't know.

And as for personality I am more engaged with a girl that not only shares plenty of things in common with me but also engages in the conversation and doesn't just sit there making me put all the effort into the conversation or starting one for that matter.

As for the second question, hands down I would have to say the number one thing most girls I dated found appealing on me would be my eye balls
8
1