FAST I NEED HELP I HAVE LESS THAN 3 HOURS ! HELP A BROTHER OUT?

so listen i met this girl at work she came to me and introduced herself we spoke a lot and find lot in common after that she asked me out for bowling and pool it sounded very fun to me so i said yes and we did go out i had a lot of fun with a girl for the first time of my life she actually found me very funny and laughted the whole night later on she told me to go to a park near there and she started playing with my chest (i have a big chest) i felt like she was going to kiss me but i was shy and moved a little backwards then we spoke a little and at the end i hugged her and let her go since then (one week) she has been calling me and we have been speaking for at least 1 hour. Accidentaly i found out from a friend that she has a boyfriend that is doing a degree at America and that they are together for 2 years now and everytime i try to fish her up she doesn't tell me about him and she doesn't know that i am aware that she has a boyfriend before i learnt these thing i asked her out and in less than 3 hours we have a date at a very romantic place what should i do i am very confused i like her but she has a boyfriend and i thing its not right to try kissing her or doing anything with her i dont know even if she likes me i thing that she does but the point is that she has a boyfriend that never told me about and i feel weird helpppp !!!
+1 y
less than 2 hours i need opinions
1
1