Isn't he adorable? Can you help me show him that he's adorable and lovable?

ebbyeb

This is one of my best friends! He's soo adorable! Isn't he? Thing is... He doesn't believe me when I tell him that he is πŸ˜‘ So! Please help me by agreeing that he's so totally adorable! If ya need proof that I actually know this human, if you look in the top left of the first pic, that's kinda my trademark picture haha he was messaging me and screenshotted that. (He gave me permission to make this question btw~ he has a G@G account I'm not saying who it is though lol~ because I called dibs lmao 😌)

So! Question: isn't he adorable? He needs to know that he is! He needs the confidence to go get a human to love on! Because everyone deserves love! 😌 We all know how hard it is to gain that confidence sometimes.. 😞 So help me help this adorable friend of mine! Tell him that he's adorable or, if you're a guy, just help give him the confidence he needs please! :) Thanks so much in advance y'all! Love ya 😘✌🏼️
19
14