My theory, and why I decided to shun women at the age of 26. Is thier a point for us average to slightly above average guys to fight a loosing battle?

Thedubman
Is there really a point for us guys to keep pursuing women? I have officially given up on women and here's why. I think us guys give women way to much credit for absolutely nothing, we are constantly putting them on a pedestal. Why give women the attention they crave if your just going to get hurt and rejected 99 out of a 100 times? Women are equal to us, not better than us. Why are we treating them like thier better when thier not? I feel us guys need to be more of a challenge!!!, we are way to easy!!! With people cheating constantly and Divorceing each other what's the point? Thier is no such thing as love, it's dead. Dating has become such a joke both in real life and online, it's turned into a game. And for us average to slightly above average guys it's rough out thier. Women always say thiers no good guys left. Well what do you expect from guys that are constantly getting kicked to the curb? Them to be happy and love women and treat them right when all they got from women is hate and rejection? That makes tons of sense. And womens expectations are way to high. If you want me to be perfect, you better be damn well perfect as well!!
2
3