Why do people lie here about how they view virgins?

Anonymous
The question about how you people view virgins is brought up here is frequent, and yet 95% of the answers are, "that's sweet!" "I don't mind"

It's the biggest answer lie here. Because we all know in real life, virgins are mocked at for being virgin, especially if it isn't for religious reasons. Society especially puts double standards on men (not so much women) and are made fun of often more than women are,"Oh, you must be virgin." I've already been personally mocked 3 times by women, and more times by my own family, when I never brought up sex. It's disgusting. I wish people here didn't lie/sugar coat shit about how they view virgins. The truth of the matter is that they will be mocked, and/or think something is wrong with them all the time, just like how people talk bout others. who are above mid twenties and aren't in a relationship/married
0
7