Will she ever be close and intimate with me or is it hurting us both for no reason?

Anonymous
The woman I'm currently dating is significantly older than I am and we get along great in every other aspect apart from well the sexual side of things. We have incredible chemistry and can talk for hours about anything and everything but when things start to get heated although she's clearly physically into it she stops herself because she doesn't want to "hurt me" all my past encounters have been with older women and although hesitant at first had absolutely no problem being close to me. This current woman is probably the most incredible woman I've met and I don't want to let it go so easy but i don't want to pressure her either. When we start to get too close she becomes distant but will then come back very strong a few days later like it's a constant battle. Is there anything I can do to help this situation?
I told her if it's too uncomfortable for her I understand but she keeps coming back often distressed and frustrated because she wants to be close to me but feels bad about it
1
1