The girl I've been going out with doesn't wanna be in a relationship right now (with anyone.) Should I be upset?

Anonymous
We've been talking for a long time now, and we just went on our first date. We sat in a bookstore for two hours with my arm wrapped around her, and we talked about everything. We really care about each other, and if you looked at our relationship from the outside you'd say we were dating.
But she doesn't want to be "officially" in a relationship at the moment, and she says she wants to wait until she can drive. (We're both 15, turning 16 in 4 and 5 months.) Should I be upset that she doesn't wanna be exclusive and be my girlfriend right now, even though she told me like 20 times what a great time she had on our date?
We've met each other's parents, and we tell each other all the time that we really like each other. But she still doesn't wanna commit to a relationship right now.
1
2