What is a good sign that a date with a woman went well?

If a woman texts you 15 mins after a first date to say she got home okay, she regrets not driving you home, and she had a good time... is that a good sign?

If during the date she shows youba text that the woman's sister wanted to stop by and she told her sister to go home and not come... good sign?

If you get a hug without a kiss at the beginning and the end of a date, good sign or not?

Ladies, what do you do if a date is going well?
+1 y
So, it is now the next day and she has been blowing up my phone in friendly conversation. I played it cool and was charming. I guess I did something right. No doubt there will be a second date.

Also, I was scared she would judge me for not having a car. We both live downtown and I told her that I save hundreds of dollars per month without a car. The parking where i live is $150 per month in the city. She said she understood.

Thanks guys!
1
12