New boyfriend left me because he said he doesn't prioritize women and I was getting too close (Asperger syndrome)?

Basically... what's wrong with this guy?

I was with him for a month and even introduced him to all my friends who all said he was a great catch. He's literally a 9.5/10 on the looks scale - good job as an electrical engineer and he's over 6 feet and weighs in at 180 lb... perfect body proportions etc. I legitimately saw a future with him and was super excited because it has been hard finding a decent guy lately

A few days ago he admitted to me that he was dxed with Asperger's syndrome as a kid and that he never plans on committing to one girl because he just "can't emotionally handle women long term". He then said he's not interested anymore and just blocked me on everything

I just don't believe it though... and I feel seriously rejected now... he was a bit quirky but for someone with Asperger syndrome the sex was incredibly good and he was too good looking...

What the f&%^ do I do?
5
1