Casual dating, what is it exactly and is it different for the Ladies?

I'm 18, will be 19 in a few months and think I wanna give casual dating a try but I'm not sure what it is exactly? Is it basically dating multiple people and they are all aware/not aware, or dating someone with no intent to be their gf/bf but you're not with anyone else and neither are they? Or is it something different? Also if it's multiple people is that considered bad or hoe-ish when women do it, if sex is involved?

For me I want to see whoever I want, when I want, and not be their girlfriend unless we establish that's what we both want then of course I'd stop seeing anyone else. However if I am physically/sexually attracted to those I am casually dating I will want to be intimate with them, would that make me a hoe or thot? Because I really don't want that label lol and whoever I wanted to be intimate with I would require them get tested and I would too. However I'm wondering will this (casual dating) effect how someone might view me when I want to get serious and settle down?

Example one: Let's say I'm causally dating/seeing 3 guys at the same time and I decided I wanted to sleep with two, is that okay? and would that consider me a hoe?

Example two: I'm casually dating/seeing 3 guys but I only have sex with one is that okay and not hoeish?

Example three: I'm casually dating/seeing one person but have been in 2 other situations like this, have slept with one, and want to sleep with the current one (so all spread out overtime) is that considered a hoe/thot?

I'd most likely be example three.
Dating multiple people, they're aware, and accepting of it but it's not serious or exclusive
Dating one person without serious intent but you are somewhat exclusive
Other, I'll explain
Vote C
GirlGuy
7
2