How To Be Less Clingy or Reduce Being Clingy?

I've been dating this guy for two months and he's amazing! We sometimes talk on the weekends on the phone, and go out occasionally go out sometimes. School year is coming to an end and we are busy with studying with test and quizzes. Although I'm really, really really clingy.

I get really anxious over the smallest stuff. If he doesn't show up for school or doesn't answer my texts I get really nervous. I always worry that I did something wrong or something happened to him. I know this is really unattractive, and I want to build confidence. Usually distracting myself works, but the slightest moment I'm not occupied I go back to him.

Every relationship I'm in I get clingy in the beginning of the relationship. It usually fades over 1 month and I can stable myself. But it has only grown stronger, and It really annoys me. I wan't to have a healthy relationship with my boyfriend. It's just eating every inch of me. I really want to work things out, and I don't want to screw anything up.
1
1