I need relationship advice😭😭😭😭😭?

Sportgirl7
My boyfriend got a scholarship in Miami for football and we both been together for 9 months. We live in Canada. I really want him to take the scholarship but right now he doesn't know what to do. I told him this should be an easy decision, they don't just give scholarship to everyone and he said yes i know I'm lucky to get one but i don't wanna go because i don't wanna lose you... your my everything and your worth more than the scholarship... I feel like if he doesn't take the scholarship that it will be all my fault.

I wanna convince him to take it and we can do long distance relationship but i been watching and reading about long distance relationship and they make it seem like its never ever going to work out. I wanna tell him that I'm scared to do long distance because anything can happen. (cheating or we can grow apart etc.) but instead I been saying yea I'll do long distance. I don't know if I'm being stupid but right now but all I care is about his happiness right now. I want him to take the scholarship even if it means that I can't see him everyday or hug or kiss him whenever he is upset or anything... no matter how much pain I'm going to be put though i want him to be happy and take the scholarship. His final day to decide if he takes it is on Monday.

I need relationship advice😭😭😭😭😭?
2
1