I still thinking of my ex I dated a year ago and I'm currently dating someone else for 6 months now. Is this normal and what should I do?

matt1209
Dated my ex girlfriend for 6 months. She broke up with me because she thinks im wasn't sexually into her, because she try to have sex with me in a car and I was uncomfortable with it and it didn't happen. When i talked to her we kind of argued and she told me she was attracted to me , but needed more then making out. I talked to her a few months back and she got angry at first and said things like she was never into me and she knew we would never make it and had to drink to be with me and that I couldn't get it up, then apologize about it and we haven't talked since. I never felt like this with any ex girlfriend I dated. I have ups and downs with my current girlfriend. Not sure of this is normal to feel like this. Should I give it more time with her?
1
2