Signs to give a guy that you want to be kissed? How to have a kiss become a make out session?

Horizons14
I'm going on a second date with this guy and we have yet to kiss. Even though I lightly flirted with him and he walked me back to my dorm, he lamely gave me a hug. I thought the date went well, but def thought the hug was a bad sign but he texted me a few hours later thanking me and telling me he enjoyed my company.

So, he confuses me and I'd really like it to be apparent that I'm into him and want him to reciprocate. What are signs I can give off for the next date? How do I get him to make a move (I'm into the guys making the first move, it's a turn on) and how can I turn that kiss into a make out session without it being extra? Need help! I'm 21 and I've only had one boyfriend who was my first kiss so I don't have much to compare and contrast! I need pointers :/
5
0