Do you think it's shallow to reject a stranger based on looks, and if it is, do you think it's wrong?

BuchitaBuchys
OK, so I understand that many guys are frustrated and tired of hearing "personality matters" when you have to still be attractive enough to "show off" your personality to her.

And I understand why women are so reluctant to say that they want someone physically attractive, we all do, because then we're labeled shallow monsters. And I know men hear it too, but I feel that women get more heat simply because more men ask more women out. The day women ask men out en masse, I'm sure we'd get frustrated too and be like "it's because I'm fat/ugly/flat chested/etc? You shallow Douche!"

So, yes I understand why women aren't so willing to admit that yes, we want someone pretty too.

That said, do you think it's shallow to reject a complete stranger just because you don't find him or her attractive? If yes, why, if no why not? And do you think it's wrong?

Personally I do think it's shallow, that's the dictionary definition of it, HOWEVER not wrong. Despite what all these "holier than thou" types would like to have you believe, you need physical attraction AND attraction to the personality and you can't really "overcompensate" in one area to make up for the other. It's human nature, and I don't know. I just can't believe how much shit people give others. Of course still be respectful to others you're rejecting that you're not attracted to, but even then people will flip out.
Yes, it's shallow and NO its not wrong
Yes it's shallow and YES it's wrong
No, it's not shallow and NO it's not wrong
Vote C
No, it's not shallow and YES it's wrong
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
I forgot to add that it IS wrong to give a person you're not physically attracted to a chance and thus false hopes because I know I've personally never seen such relationships last. Not saying they can't, but the chance is low and you'll be "leading them on", and depriving them of finding someone wholl really love them. I'm willing to bet this is why there are so many sexless wives. It's hard to get hard for someone you're not attracted to
97
53