Why do I always end up alone? I have great dates with some guys but at the end we end up going our separate ways why?

Fazthesass
I feel like venting... this just bothers me a lot lately! I can't seem to have any guy in my life long enough whom I can call my boyfriend and be confident of their loyalty and proud to have him in my life? I do dating... and I want to get a boyfriend (if he's in the same page as me) and my ultimate goal is to get married to my boyfriend! I don't lie to fool around and I don't ever sleep around because that's just shallow and it leads to heartbreak in the end! But to be honest I can't seem to pin anyone down... I have dated 5/6 guys since last year... some of them were players and some were decent good guys! I see my younger brother with his girlfriend at home, cooling together, eating together, going places, spending time and enjoying each other's company! I don't get jealous in fact I am happy for them both because they really love each other and have been through so much but it makes me sad that I don't have anyone in my life! I am straight so it's normal for me to crave a nice guy in my life and his company! Sexual desires is not a priority to me! I just want to have a boyfriend and my as I said my ultimate goal is to get married to my boyfriend! Guys keep telling me I'm good looking but nobody seems to settle down with me or be exclusive with me! I'm just sick of being on my own!
5
1